Friday 4 April 2014

Wanstead Pop-up Pool...

Recently, myself and some other children from Fairlop have been going to the pop-up swimming pool in Wanstead to learn about life-saving and water polo. I believe that it is safe to say that everyone that has been going have all thoroughly enjoyed themselves.
We only have thirty minutes in the pool to learn water skills which have boosted our existing knowledge of how to swim!

As a result, we know how to:
  • take part in water sports/games
  • save a life in the water
  • swim advanced swimming strokes
I believe that these extra sessions have been a phenomenal benefit to all of us.

I was also very luck to have been selected to meet Boris Johnson at the Pop-up pool (as he has funded the pools). Whilst there I was also fortunate enough to meet many other political figures, although I can't remember their names. This was a wonderful experience for me!


By Harry

No comments: